Tablet My experience of using xCloud

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, December 19, 2012

About Us: Tablet My experience of using xCloud
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Visit http://Snappzmarketdownload.blogspot.com. Subscribe To Get New Android Apps.

Hey, guys. I’d like my experience xCloud!

I am a big fan capturing.

I must use a data cable every time I need photos from my phone.

It’s rather annoying when I need capture PC.

Through a friend’s introduction, I installed phone style called xCloud at

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...h_result&hl=en

attractive grids Home Page UI.

Besides , xCloud offered very practical. Here I’d like function:

1. Capture & Upload

T most because I need what happens around PC frequently.

With xCloud, I just need uploaded automatically PC very amazing speed (Approximately

0.3 seconds per photo, based network condition size. size phone MB).

2. Files transferring between Phone .

xCloud supports all-format files transferring , video, music, PDF, word files browsing, which makes my phone become an

awesome wireless portable disk. What’s amazing do file transferring channel. open PC, I can

download files even I am outside.

3. Direct Transferring

With my laptop hotspot, I files transferring directly between my laptop without a router. T

practical when I hang out photos.

Hmm…anyway, I also expect a lot ., I think account necessary Wi-Fi environment (it’s necessary

in 3G channel) because devices scanned same Wi-Fi environment require no account involved in. just my personal

perspective. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if anyone else good experience.

Posted by: Snappzmarketdownload Snappzmarketdownload Updated at: 9:00 PM